Retrieve the latest version of Composer from the link below :
Please find below the steps I used to install Composer with MAMP.
Step 1 : Turn off the developer mode
Don’t use the developer mode !
Step 2 : Select the right version of PHP
Click Browse then find and select the php.exe you are currently using.
If you don’t know which version of MAMP you are using, just go to the MAMP’s preferences. Ex:
In my case, I’m using PHP version 7.4.1 at the time of writing.
And I’m the only person using my machine so I checked the option to modify the path:
Step 3 : Configure a proxy or not
You are now prompted to confirm if you want to configure a proxy.
In you don’t know what a proxy is, then you are probably not using one.
Just skip it
Step 4 : Confirm
If you are ready, just press the install button! Otherwise go back to adjust the settings.
Step 5 : Warning
I just click the Next button and will logoff / login later.
Step 6 : All done
Everything’s good! You can safely logoff and login again to trigger the refresh of Windows Environment. (I meant it, logoff and login again, NOT restarting)
Give it a try
Open a terminal and try to install the hubspot sdk for example :
cd E:\GitHub\phutured\past\ composer require hubspot/api-client Info from https://repo.packagist.org: #StandWithUkraine Using version ^8.2 for hubspot/api-client ./composer.json has been created Running composer update hubspot/api-client Loading composer repositories with package information https://repo.packagist.org could not be fully loaded (curl error 35 while downloading https://repo.packagist.org/packages.json: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to repo.packagist.org:443 ), package information was loaded from the local cache and may be out of date Updating dependencies Lock file operations: 9 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals - Locking guzzlehttp/guzzle (7.4.5) - Locking guzzlehttp/promises (1.5.1) - Locking guzzlehttp/psr7 (2.4.0) - Locking hubspot/api-client (8.2.1) - Locking psr/http-client (1.0.1) - Locking psr/http-factory (1.0.1) - Locking psr/http-message (1.0.1) - Locking ralouphie/getallheaders (3.0.3) - Locking symfony/deprecation-contracts (v2.5.1) Writing lock file Installing dependencies from lock file (including require-dev) Package operations: 9 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals - Downloading guzzlehttp/promises (1.5.1) - Downloading ralouphie/getallheaders (3.0.3) - Downloading psr/http-message (1.0.1) - Downloading psr/http-factory (1.0.1) - Downloading guzzlehttp/psr7 (2.4.0) - Downloading symfony/deprecation-contracts (v2.5.1) - Downloading psr/http-client (1.0.1) - Downloading guzzlehttp/guzzle (7.4.5) - Downloading hubspot/api-client (8.2.1) - Installing guzzlehttp/promises (1.5.1): Extracting archive - Installing ralouphie/getallheaders (3.0.3): Extracting archive - Installing psr/http-message (1.0.1): Extracting archive - Installing psr/http-factory (1.0.1): Extracting archive - Installing guzzlehttp/psr7 (2.4.0): Extracting archive - Installing symfony/deprecation-contracts (v2.5.1): Extracting archive - Installing psr/http-client (1.0.1): Extracting archive - Installing guzzlehttp/guzzle (7.4.5): Extracting archive - Installing hubspot/api-client (8.2.1): Extracting archive 3 package suggestions were added by new dependencies, use `composer suggest` to see details. Generating autoload files 4 packages you are using are looking for funding. Use the `composer fund` command to find out more!
Everything looks to work properly!